May 16, 2020
Summer seems to be coming…yippie!
Going for a motorcycle ride today…super excited. 🙂
So, I have an update to the online classes I’m teaching! I sent out a survey to people who have been in the classes, and this is what stood out for me:
- Everyone wants to keep classes going through the summer…YES! Let’s do it.
- Lots of people want to keep going into the Fall…FANTASTIC! I’d love to. As we get closer to the Fall (no hurry), we’ll figure out a schedule. But, I’d love to keep this going!
- An earlier time for evening classes would help some people.
- Lots of interest in different yoga series ideas. Awesome!
- Many people wanted to having recorded classes.
With that, starting the week of May 18th:
MORNING SCHEDULE SCHEDULE
Monday-Friday, 8-9am (same as it ever was!)
Zoom Room: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/795616566
EVENING SCHEDULE (as of Monday, May 18th):
Monday, 4:30-5:30pm. (new time!)
Wednesday: ongoing Yoga Series classes from 6-7pm (no drop-in class)
YOGA SERIES ON WEDNESDAY NIGHTS
I am going to teach series classes on Wednesday nights. Most series will be from 4-6 weeks, and then I’ll do another one. I’m really looking forward to this!
First Wednesday Night Yoga Series – Chakras
The first Yoga Series class will be a six-week series an exploration of the Chakras. We’ll work on the chakras during the class, and then you’ll be asked to work on a Chakra during the week to get a deeper understanding of the Chakra system. It’s going to be fun. 🙂
Cost: $42 (payable on Venmo to @John-McConnell-50)
FACEBOOK LIVE CLASS / RECORDED CLASS
I am going to start doing a Facebook Live class from noon-1pm. I will also record this class that people can watch anytime. 🙂
I’ll post these videos on my Vimeo account:
$7/class or $25/weekly unlimited
Payable on Venmo @John-McConnell-50
If money is currently tight for you, come anyway and pay what feels right.
OK…I think that’s the update. Thanks so much everybody!